Thursday 14 April 2016

Double page spread 1 development


This is the start of my double page spread. The page will be about me and how I reached fame. For the page I split into 2 pages using guidelines then I used gutters to show where the page will be folded in the middle. The background is will be black and a image of me standing in a spotlight. This will go with the headline which will be on the left hand side of the page. The image will be on the right hand side of the page and represented as a white box. The text is located at the bottom of each page represent with white text. The text will size 13 and Bebas Neue font style. The house style is still the same with the colours being, white black and gold. This has continued from the front cover and the contents page. Both haven't got any added colours they have all been the same.



In this I have changed the headline design because the previous title didn't fit with the page so I changed the font from Bebas Neue to Colours of Autumn which looks better as the name "JAMES" is bold and tilted slightly creating affect for the reader. It is the same for "RISE TO FAME" which carries over the same style. The other bit of the title "HOW IT ALL BEGAN" is placed on the right hand side.


In this one I have added the name of the magazine and the issue number at the top left of the first page and I have also added two page numbers. One in the bottom left and one in the bottom right. left is 16 which is what I have put on the contents page so that it follows correctly and 17 for the next page along. The text on the right hand side has now been moved to the left side and compressed into a column same as the left side text. Finally I have added a location for the quote from the artist which is placed on top of the image of me in a spotlight. This adds more to the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment